Helping You Achieve
Your Career Goals
Job #: 19-01211
Job Title: Maintenace Supervisor, Afternoon Shift
Location: Mississauga, ON
Length of Assignment: Permanent, Full time
Salary: $75,000 – $85,000/year + bonus
- Responsible for the coordination of necessary repairs within a high-volume production facility
- Provide constant motivational and technical support to the maintenance team
- Review and delegate work notifications and ensure manpower and timeline objectives are met
- Supervise and coordinate electrical, instrumentation, and mechanical activities.
- Ensure upkeep of the preventative maintenance program, coordination of maintenance schedules to reduce downtime while maintaining health and safety standards, and troubleshooting process maintenance issues.
- 4 – 5 years of experience within a Leadership and/or supervisory role within a manufacturing facility; Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage background would be a strong asset
- Certificate of Qualification; 442A Industrial Electrical License or a post-secondary certificate in an Electrical discipline
- Experienced with manufacturing principles, analysis, development of methods and standards
- Skilled at plant layout and cost control within a high speed, automated production environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal