Helping You Achieve
Your Career Goals
Job #: 19-01212
Job Title: Industrial Electrician, Day Shift
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Length of Assignment: Permanent, Full time
Salary: $34.00/hour + annual bonus
- Responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, testing, installations, and repair of electrical parts, equipment and systems.
- Able to work safely work with multiphase, high voltage and low voltage electrical systems.
- Troubleshooting of control networks, instrumentation, sensors, transmitters, PLC’s,
- Read and interpretation of related mechanical and electrical drawings
- PLC programming
- A Licensed Electrician (442A/309A) is required
- Strong knowledge of electronics and automation.
- Strong programming experience
- Previous experience working within a high-volume, fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written