Helping You Achieve
Your Career Goals
Job #: 19-01228
Job Title: Customer Service Coordinator
Location: North York, Ontario
Length of Assignment: Full time, 6-12 month contract
Salary: Based upon experience level
Works from the office – Monday to Friday
- Main contact between customers and the company, ensuring that all customer requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Prepare daily report for shipping.
- Update requirements regularly with releases received from customers.
- Complete daily reconciliation on all parts.
- Collect, analyze and verify all customer data requirements
- Participates in weekly demand maintenance update affecting MRP, CPR, and RPS.
- Communicates with customers electronically and/or via phone on all issues regarding schedules.
- Responsible for maintaining computer systems on all released shipments.
- Forwards appropriate invoices/documents to Accounting for processing.
- Confirms that Automated Shipping Notices (ASN) have been transmitted.