Helping You Achieve
Your Career Goals
Job #: 19-01233
Job Title: Senior Staff Accountant
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Length of Assignment: Full time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000 – $80,000 + bonus + benefits
Remote work available
- Preparation of Canadian personal (T1), corporate (T2) and trust tax returns (T3)
- Preparation of GST/HST, Payroll, T-Slips, WSIB & EHT filing and remittance
- Correspondence with CRA and clients as required
- Day to day full cycle bookkeeping
- 5+ years Canadian income tax experience in public accounting environment.
- CPA designation or final stages of completion
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to provide professional judgment and work independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in using Caseware, Caseview, Taxprep (or Profile) and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to work effectively as a part of a team
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume.
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only those being considered will be contacted.