Helping You Achieve
Your Career Goals
Job #: 19-01234
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: North York, Ontario
Length of Assignment: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Salary is based on experience level + bonus + benefits + room to grow!
- Develop manufacturing processes
- Working on new programs launches
- Analyzing capability and feasibility of the manufacturing facility
- Point of contact for suppliers and customers
- Hands-on, cradle to grave manufacturing engineering; establishing manufacturing processes, design, plant layouts, labour planning, and more
- Budget management and analyzing costs associated with manufacturing processes
- 3-5+ years of automotive manufacturing experience
- Experienced with joining technologies
- Strong hands-on experience working on new launches
- Strong understanding of welded assemblies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively as a part of a team
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume.
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only those being considered will be contacted.