Helping You Achieve
Your Career Goals
Job #: 19-01239
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Markham, Ontario
Length of Assignment: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Salary will be based on experience level + Full Benefits + Bonus
- Management of the day to day HR responsibilities in support of a plant
- Supporting a facility with HR policies, procedures, labour relations, recruitment and WSIB
- Managing day to day recruitment activities
- Working closely with facility management on the needs and requirements of the plant
- Managing and coaching an HR team of 2 people
- Ability to work on strategic initiatives and HR programs
- 5+ years of human resources management experience is required
- CHRP designation or enrollment is an asset
- Previous experience supporting a manufacturing facility
- Ability to problem solve and work in a team setting.
- Effective management/leadership abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume.
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only those being considered will be contacted.