Helping You Achieve
Your Career Goals
Job #: 19-01241
Job Title: Accounts Receivable
Length of Assignment: Permanent
- Assist with Accounts Receivable Duties – including billing, applying payments received and collecting any outstanding balances.
- Consolidation, Reconciliation & Analysis of large amounts
- Input monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Interco balance resolution prior to month end close
- Maintain accurate records to ensure accurate details for monthly journal entries
- Previous B2B experience
- University Degree/College Diploma in Accounting.
- Enrollment in a CMA or CGA program will be an asset but not required
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in an accounting position
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume.
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only those being considered will be contacted.